Tuesday, May 25, 2010

102-13. Shuffle @ Mayfest and its star, HASAN CAN SARAL

It is always an honour for a teacher to receive an invitation to marvel at the talents of one of her students - and the rock/pop band Shuffle was well and truly worth travelling to campus on a Sunday for. They were awesome - and I'm not just saying that. But the one who shone above the rest was my dear student Hasan.

Just look at how cool he is:

<----


I am so impressed by this guy's many talents - he seems to have a bottomless well of them! And to top it all off, he has a killer smile and he's not afraid to use it!

Here's a photo of myself and some ex-ENG students enjoying the performance:

Thank, you Hasan!

To all of you: next time Shuffle plays, kaçırmayın!

1 comment:

  1. Hasan keeps sending page links of Shuffle on Facebook anyway:D I am sure they play well.

    And I liked this style of the post. I liked the arrow there.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! :)