Sunday, January 3, 2010

30. FINAL blogging ideas for lagger bloggers...

We are entering our final week of 'official' blogging, and I have noticed that some of you have quite a way to go to reach the desired goal of 14 posts. So, once again inspired by the posts popping up on my blogroll, allow me to make some suggestions that can help you reach or at least approach the target.
  • You can write about our upcoming exam, as Denise has done. And as you re-read the texts and re-watch the films, even if you've already blogged about these, you can post a 'Volume 2' in Hasan style.
  • You can write a self-evaluation of your final presentation: have a look at the examples on Begüm's, Elif's and Albert's blogs.
  • You can blog about the other presentations you have seen, and you can also write about the presentation films of the other groups, as Can has done.
  • You could share your reflections on 2009 or your expectations of 2010; Elif leads the way.
  • You can write a final evaluation of our ENG 101 class, preferably after our last class on Thursday. A self-evaluation would make a most interesting post. ;-)
I hope this gives you at least a few places to start. If anyone wants more ideas, you need only let me know.

p.s. If anyone has other ideas, please add them to the Comments section of this post to help your classmates out! ;-)

Happy blogging!
Sonja

7 comments:

  1. I being lagger blogger with my 23 posts? I mean, yes, Beri and I had some stupid posts like "Race Update" but, we already have 14 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasan, this post is for lagger bloggers! Obviously you're now in the super blogger region, so you have nothing at all to worry about... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog Race was vital for me Hasan - sensin stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shhht, he doesn't know yet how many i am going to post tonight? kimmiş stupid?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA we both beat ya! Blogging time is ended and both Beri's and my blogs have 31 posts, one more than yours do!

    Also I could have posted one more to beat Beri but, I didn't want one of us to win, in this case, we both won. I'm gonna enjoy a lot with my diet coke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaaaaaaa, well what can I say? you deserved it, you beat me, defeated me, gave me the biggest "in-your-face" imaginable...

    Enjoy your (warm) Diet Coke...hahahaa

    but just remember you are 'otuz bir'...!
    (in YOUR face, HCS!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL that was awesome sonja. Biggest in ur face ever

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! :)