Tuesday, March 23, 2010

102-6. Virtual blogging awards, round 2! ;)

Those of you who blogged with me last semester will remember this box. :))

This time I'm announcing this 'contest' well in advance; once again, at the end of the semester, I will be posting some virtual blogging awards here. These will include top blogger as well as those deserving honourable mention. The following attributes will be taken into consideration:
-quantity
-quality (reflection, analysis, creativity, writing skills)
-interaction with other blogs (including mine) and responding to comments made on yours

Last time competition was stiff as Beri (blue ribbon/silver cup winner) and Hasan (red ribbon winner) jockeyed for position in their mind-blowing 'blog race' - but I had to invent a runner-up category for Hasan in the end, so sorry man, wahwahwahhh :D ...and where's your blog race this semester, guys? I'm so pleased to note that most of those in the honourable mention category are back blogging again: Simge, Hazal, Onur, Ayşe, Elif and Can. Your blogs just get better and better. And Bahar, your blog has come on a bomb! Keep it up! Ezgi O., you're certainly on an impressive spree!

Check out all our lovely new bloggers on my ENG 102 blogroll - Tümay and Nazlı merit a mention even at this early stage.

Remember that blogging is an extra credit option this time - and it's not too late to get started! ;)

I really want to give this extra credit...I'm just waiting for your posts!

What's in the box this time? :-p

'Gift' by mrjoro, made available under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 Generic

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning my blog page:))I am glad to see my name on your page.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oow I'm curious, what's in the box?I hope there would be award for honourable mention this time and I could get it (last time there wasn't,am I right?)
    I think I have to travel more-I wish I could- in order to create my little stories=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there will of course be honourable mention, springfish...but i want you to know that i honourably mention my students' blogs all the time, to anyone who will listen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course i am curious bout the BOX:D
    i can promise that i am on the track:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weelll, i don't want to be sexist but I think in this term this blogging contest will some kind of cat-fight, isn't it?

    Because boys are too busy with the parties, right? :D (B2 section understood me ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops sorry for bad grammer :D can i use "(sic)" to my quotation :D

    okey let me try again,

    Weelll, i don't want to be sexist but I think in this term this blogging contest is like some kind of cat-fight, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. you may be right ;) - miaooooowwwww!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be a candidate of winner in that competition.. now I'm starting to write for big prize :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great - perhaps you can join Ayşe and Ezgi O. in their blog race!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This semester I am determined to be in this box. I am really excited for this blog competition. And I am also curious what is in it=))

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooh yeah...come on ladies!! let's show our greater strength...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo..Sonja just made me famous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not one guy up there... wow that's disappointing, last semester I remember we ruled Blogger lol.

    Sonja would remember that I decided to go for the race this semester, I decided that when the awards were announced last semester and when I saw how easily I could have been a worthy competitor.

    I will be interacting ALOT more with other blogs and will post a bit more regularly. So BEWARE mankind (yes the term is MANkind) here I come...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well Blogger or Blogspot, doesn't make a difference really...

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeaaahhhh...I was just about to announce a 'female blog race'! We need you to make us run harder, Onur! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! :)